Saturday, February 27, 2010

While in the celebration of 1st Birthdays!!!!!

The Sweet and Adorable Miss Makayla on her 1st Birthday!



There were two other important birthdays that happened just before our little mans that deserve a very special mention! My niece and nephew both turned the big 1 in August and early September! I hadn't forgotten you both how could I you are both to darn cute!!!!

So a big HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to our gorgeous little William and Makayla, thank you for allowing us to share in your special occasions with you! I can only imagine what our three little amigos will get up to in the years to come! Watch out world they are all a big one now and on the move and ready to groove!

Oh the adventures that are ahead and the stories they will have to tell, I can't wait! So here is to snakes and snails and puppy dogs tails and sugar and spice and all things nice!

Love your Aunty Kylie xx

The Spunky Mr Will in his dapper Tie, just too cute!



Fun and games below at Makayla's Spotty Birthday Bash!



Hey mum your handy work is now famous, your little teacups where so cute and yummy and you did a wonderful job on the cake Jen!



















Fun in the Jungle and one dressed up affair at Will's Birthday!









And on an end note, I just needed to post this video of Makayla, it cracks me up every time I watch it! 1 going on 21, love you to bits Miss Makayla!


No comments: