Sunday, March 28, 2010

A new look!




I am turning over a new leaf and I am going to try and blog a little more in April, so why not start with a new background and finally a new title as Mr. Aidan has been in our lives for nearly 18 months now and I thought I should add him to my blog title lol!!!! Pretty impressive it only took me 18 months to add my son!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, the weather has been just delicious in Brisbane today, but I am a bit of a cold frog and not looking forward to the weather changing as we head towards winter! The thought of moving from my warm cosy bed to a crisp and cool morning does nothing for me, lucky we don't suffer to many of those kinds of days in Brissy, just the thought of it is making me shiver! So here's to warm days and even warmer nights!

I found a little visitor in my garden a couple of nights ago, I don't usually find butterflies catching zzzz's at night! That is one of the things I love about summer, all the butterflies in my garden! It was a lovely surprise!

xx

1 comment:

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

Hi Kylie! Thanks for your comment about Vegemite. I hope to read more posts of yours regarding life with children in beautiful Queensland (I was in Queensland a few years ago and I loved it, amazing beaches!)