Friday, March 25, 2011

Skate night!









Well this is one event my daughter does not allow us to miss on the school calender, she just loves roller blading and our little one doesn't like to miss out either! Aidan had his first try at the big rink instead of the safe carpet this time! I think I am going to have two children hooked to blading very soon lol! I think my baby looks so cute in the tiniest little roller skates that they can make, just gorgeous!

Now they will have to work on me, I loved the excuse of having to stay on the side because Aidan was too little, I will have work on a new excuse lol! That will be a laughable sight, as lets just say me and wheels on my feet are not a good combination at any time of the year!

Thank you Cathy for allowing me to post some gorgeous photos of your devine daughter Rosanna, she is so photogenic!

2 comments:

grandma and poppy b said...

I see the new camera is getting a work out great to see. Aidan looks so cute in those little skates, sure he will have it mastered in no time at all. Great to see the kids haveing so much fun. Hugs and kisses Grandma and Poppy B xx

Unknown said...

Lovely to see your great photos up Kylie. Thanks for the nice comment re my girl - ditto! How much they have grown into gorgeous girls since meeting at 4 in my art class at the library! Hugs, Cath