Friday, June 17, 2011

Camera in the city!

Wow, we finally had our last photography lesson in the City, so we were all packed into our Teacher Andi's van and off to the bright Brisbane lights!  We had such a wonderful night and like he promised us.................we would not want to leave!  A good time was had by all and it was nice to put all the theory finally into practise!  I would highly recommend Andrew's classes either through Stafford Heights community adult education if you are lucky enough to live in Brisbane and he also runs classes from his website here at http://www.photoslamour.com they are very well priced and he really breaks things down into simple terms, so if someone like me can do it anyone can!  Plus he backs this all up with free support after you have finished the course, just brilliant!

Please don't take my amateur photos as proof though, a lot of practise is still required like anything good I suppose takes commitment and patience and a lot of practise!  But at least now I feel I have the ability and know how to begin on this amazing adventure and what a thrill that is!

Now I am busting to head back into the city to practise some more!





Same shot below taken three times but playing around with the white balance changes the accent on the colours!  I can't believe something this simple can change the look of a photo this much!











2 comments:

Jacqui Wilson said...

I'm blown away by your photography!

Kylie and Amber said...

You're too kind Jacqui, thanks for your lovely comment! It was so much fun going into the city and having the opportunity to just take photos with no pressure to be anywhere else! I hope I have another chance to head in and do the same thing again soon!