Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Its been months but I have a good excuse!



Well as most of my friends and family know we found out at the beginning of the year that we are pregnant with our second child and unfortunately I am just as sick with this pregnancy as I was with my first.

I am nearly 22 weeks along now and we decided to find out the sex this time and I am happy to announce that a little boy is on its way.......ahhhh the pidgeon pair, a boy and a girl. I must admit I was shocked being just as sick as I was with Amber I was sure that I was having another girl!!!! Amber was hoping for another girl and I think sometimes its the parents that want one of each but that it is much nicer for the first child for bonding and friendship to have the same sex. I am sure that Amber will have a loving relationship with her little brother, as she is such a loving and sweet little girl and I know she will shower him with kisses and love!
We are soo close with the house renovations now, but with around only six weeks to go........it just seems to be dragging. There are so many decisions to be made and we have had two long weekends up here in Queensland to help us out but with all the decisions we have had no time to enjoy them as a family. We did manage to sneak off to Wellington Point on Anzac weekend for the day and that was just heaven for us all! The weather was just glorious and Amber really enjoyed having a day out collecting shells and feathers! We really need to get out more and enjoy life. We really appriciate staying with my sister and her husband but it does get very clostraphobic living in two little rooms for so long. They will never know how much we have truly appriciated all they have done for us though!


















Well I have promised I would keep everyone up to date on the progress of the house and I am so sorry for the delay, but I could hardly get out of bed in the last couple of months but thanks to new drugs I am now able to get around and function a little better. The house is starting to really take form now and we are starting to get really excited. Mind you the cost has been creeping up also, but hopefully we will be able to manage, things will just be very tight!! So here are the photos and sorry if they are really boring lol!!! We will take more tomorrow as the house is much further along than the below photos sorry!





















Well I promise to post more regularly now that I am feeling a little better and so many things have happened in the last couple of months, I thought I would just show a snap shot until next time! Here is just a couple of photos of Amber and her bestie Darcy at the Hi-5 concert. They had an absolute ball but I think the highlight was the air conditioning vents that blew wind up there skirts outside lol!! I will not burden everyone with everything that has happened all at once, as its too much I will do it slowly over the next week, if I haven't put you all to sleep already lol!!!










No comments: