Saturday, May 17, 2008

We Are So Close, but not quite there yet!


Ok the house is not to far from finishing, but we are not quite there yet and there are still soo many decisions to be made. It feels like when your at work and holidays are only a couple of weeks away and they just can't come fast enough!


Amber just took a look at her bedroom(the last photo). and started crying she wants pink and white walls, as I have been informed around two hundred times lol. She is excited now that she understands that her room is yet to be painted and that is not the finished product yet!



I am slowly trying to catch up with all the events that have happened over the last couple of months and I will try and space them out a little so I don't over load our poor blog lol. We have had first day at school and birthdays and so many things happening lately so I will start with Ambers first day at pre-prep.


I have never seen someone so excited to go to school and she really did have a marvellous first day. I can't believe my little girl is starting her schooling journey already, it only seems like yesterday that she was a tiny baby and I was bringing her home from hospital. She is so confiedent now and just loves her teachers Lisa and Bronny, they are just the loveliest teachers and everyone right down to her class and their parents are just a joy to share this special year with.











No comments: