Friday, June 06, 2008

Finally up and about!

The birthday girl and mum!




My sister Jen, her hubby Adam and little Emma!




Jen and our neice Shannon!
Not the clearest photo but here are myself and my two sisters Jen and Julie and our lovely mum!

Well this is just an update of what has been going on over the last couple of months and when I was finally starting to feel a little healthier at this point and able to go out and join civilization for the first time in months. I don't know what I would do without zofran zydis(the drug I am on for this pregnancy), I guess I would still be in bed........green and feeling sorry for myself.


We had a lovely time at my baby cousins 21st, I can't believe our youngest cousin in the family is 21, I think she had an amazing night, congratulations Courtney your a gorgeous person and deserves all the best in life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURT!


Well below is the first outing that I was busting to get out of my bed for and go and see and thankfully thanks to its popularity the Andy Warhol exhibition at GOMA was extended or I would have missed out. I think Amber was a little over the whole thing by the end of the day but she did have a great time with the interactive childrens section and mummy and daddy did also!


We are up to April now, so there are not to many more updates before I am current again!












1 comment:

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

God I love that dress, Kitty has it in the 92 and I'm dreading her growing out of it. Amber looks like a little doll in it!

Em