Friday, September 26, 2008

Going loopy!





Well they say to watch what you wish for and I truly believe that now. I was two days early with my labour with Amber, so I guess I just expected that the same thing would happen with this baby and now that I am two days overdue and going crazy I don't know what to think. I am booked in to see the doctor at the hospital tomorrow to talk about being induced and I am not to keen on the whole idea. Don't get me wrong I don't want this baby too grow too big but it kind of takes the excitment out of everything when you know what day that your heading into the hospital to meet your new little bundle of joy.

I have tried many of the things that everyone has recommended to bring labour on with no success, so I guess he will come when he is well and truly ready to come. Our little girl is at my mums and Barry's tonight and my sister is up with her two children and staying at there place, so it is a little quite and wierd around here tonight, as it is not very often that I am home and my baby isn't. I didn't think I would miss her so much, especially her little smile and laugh. I am sure she has had a ball tonight and I am crossing my fingers and toes that this baby arrives tomorrow, but who knows???

Seeing I am missing my little girl and three are soon to become four, I thought I would take a little walk down memory lane and thought I would share a couple of pictures. I can't believe how fast the last 4 years have passed and how much Amber has grown into a lovely young person.
















Well hopefully my next post will include an extra little member to our family. I feel so fortunate to have such a gorgeous little girl in my life and I am looking forward to meeting(if a little nervously), our new little man. I am sure many adventures and fun lie ahead and thankyou sweet little girl for all the memories and joy you have brought to our lives over the last four years, we love you soo much xx.

No comments: