Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sports Day, Family Visists and Photo Shoots!

I just love this photo of my cheeky little miss!







Amber was surprised with a trip to the roller skating rink on the weekend and this time her daddy came along for the trip (actually it was his idea!) and it was a complete surprise to her! I think David got a little more exercise than first planned and was great entertainment for me and Aidan in the first half an hour, while they both wobbled around the rink.................mind you I didn't laugh to loud as he only fell over once and I am sure if I got out there that I would have spent more time on my butt than standing up. You could not wipe the smile off Amber's face she was so happy that her daddy could come along! What an enjoyable Saturday afternoon and so lovely to do something as a family for a change!












I certainly have a thing for suspenders, I am not sure why but I love them as you can see with the above photos as well as the ones below! The below dress is just Divine, just another wonderful creation from Jottum and thankfully Amber was happy to oblige her mother this time. Now the hair well that is a whole other story and what an effort, unless its a pony tail and not just any ponytail if its too high up on her head its no good either she will not wear it without a fight. Even at ballet its impossible to get her to wear a bun. Unfortunately at the start of the night as we were getting ready for family photos there were a few tears and a little bit of bribery, but she finally surrendered and allowed me to put her hair up in buns..................thankfully by the end of the night she was in happy land again! This might sound cruel but i can only stand so many ponytails!

Her buns were a little floppy by the end of the night, but she was just delighted that I was allowing her to release some of that five year old energy by climbing up on the ottoman continuously and jumping off it so we could take some fun photos! After all the hair drama it was nice to have some fun and the hair incident was all but forgotten!







































I just adore stripes!



























Here are the few (thanks hubby) and only photos that were taken while my sister and family visited. Sorry that putt putt golf and sizzler were the replacement and a poor one at that for the cancelled Pink Concert tickets. I hope it distracted you if only for a small amount of time! I know it is a little early Scott but I hope you had a nice 40th birthday (where does the time go...................!).













Amber had her first Track and Field Sports Day last week, she had a wonderful day and wanted to have a go at the three events that the little preppies were aloud to compete in. They looked so tiny in their 60 metre sprint. Amber is third from the right, right at the back she came second last, but had fun all the same! I am just happy she gave it a go! She was so excited when her house colour won the tug of war! As you can see in the below photo she put all her strength and effort into helping her team. It was a lovely warm winter day and we had perfect weather, I really enjoyed sharing the day with her!














Oh well just another boring week in the Nyssen household lol! Actually I am looking forward to a dull week so I can catch up on everything else!

No comments: