Thursday, January 14, 2010

While you were sleeping!



There is something so magical and special when it comes to a sleeping child even when they are covered in food or stuck in a strange position and its not just the fact that the house is suddenly quite and at peace its that to a mother it is that special small amount of time in the day or night that you have to reflect and basically forgive for all the mischievous adventures that took place in the hours or minutes before slumber wove its magical spell upon them and sent them into sweet slumber, which isn't as gentle and natural as it should be in our house case in point with both my children falling asleep either while eating or on the run as they finally crash and burn when sleep final wins over!





They seem almost angelic and they would nearly get away with that facade if it wasn't for the tornado of toys and trail of mess left in their wake............but when you see their sweet innocent sleeping faces, well all that frustration just seems to melt away......................!

Thank you my gorgeous little ones for putting a smile on my face and a skip in my step, which is lucky cause I am now off to clean up the mess my little tornadoes just left for me just minutes ago.

Sleep peacefully my little angels, I couldn't imagine a more perfect life hugs and love forever your mummy xx!


1 comment:

grandma and poppy b said...

Yes there is nothing more beautiful than a sleeping child and baby, they seem so very innocent and angelic. Can't believe Amber is off to big grade 1 tomorrow, hope you have a great day our little one. Had a great day today with all of our beautiful
grandchildren. Poppy enjoyed his hair do and massage as well. Sleep peacefully and dream beautiful dreams...luv Grandma and Poppy B.xx