Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hey there hoopla the circus is in town!








Well I have to say that the title to this post sums up the last couple of months in the Nyssen household for the remaining part of 2009! I discovered just how crazy and insane life can be with a 5 year old finishing off her first year at school and all to quickly I am recalling what life is like with a one year old............................CRAZY INSANE..............that is what life has been like over the last three months.

So a big sorry to all those family members that have been coming back time after time to find nothing new! I am going to try extremely hard this year and that is my new year resolution to keep my blog up to date. Instead of one huge post I am going to try and post daily until I have caught up! So back to September 2009 we go I promise I won't ramble too much............ok who am I kidding it wouldn't be me if I didn't ramble!

Well as you can see by the photos Amber's amazing teachers tirelessly put together a circus performance for the whole school and it was pretty impressive for a class of 5 and six year olds. They had a wonderful time rehearsing and showing off there new talents to some proud parents and families and of course to all their peers!

I have been endlessly amazed and surprised at the love and endless effort that Amber's teachers Mrs.Argyris and Mrs.Bee have gone to throughout the year for our children, they have certainly set the bar at a very high level and I can't imagine the rest of her primary school experience topping this year!

Amber has emerged from her first year at school so confident and happy I am such a proud and happy mumma bear, I feel so fortunate that I was able to share in so much of this year with her, she is turning out to be such a beautiful young little lady on the outside and the in and for that I feel like the luckiest mother in the world!

All I can say is BRAVO AND ENCORE my little tight rope walker!!!













Amber trying out some moves at home after the circus!

No comments: