Friday, January 06, 2012

Circus magic!

 It has been a long time since I went to a real circus, and what fun we all had.  It has certainly changed as there are no Elephants or Lions and that is a good thing, as the thought of those poor animals being dragged from one city to the next is just down right cruel in my opinion. 

Amber had been pleading for us to take her from the moment she saw the huge blow up clowns that were inflated in every possible spot that you could fit one as you drove along the road.  I am so glad that she talked us into it though, as it has been a long time since I have been thrilled and amazed like that!

 





Yes the kids had too much sugar and they talked us into those over priced glowing swords and wands but the looks on their faces were gold and just made me get all excited and giddy all over again.

 So if you are lucky enough for the Moscow Circus to roll into your town, grab your husband and the kids and go!  We all had a ball and was lovely to sit back and be entertained and to enjoy the thrill and magic or pure entertainment.


Aidan spent the evening gobsmacked, that alone was worth the price of admission!


The look on Amber's face says it all, when she tried to talk daddy into a ride on the carousel,  I am pretty sure you know what the answer ended up being!


I am not sure whether it was the light sabre or the circus that made him the happiest!



Sorry I had to include the last photo, the look on Amber's face just cracks me up!

No comments: