Thursday, February 02, 2012

Some one got their ears pierced!

It was slightly premature, but as a nearly big eight year old, I broke down and gave her that special something she has been holding out for, for a very long time, to get her ears pierced! 

I can't believe how excited Amber was, and brave, I almost couldn't look!  We decided that because her birthday was in a couple of weeks, it would be a lovely experience and early birthday treat to have them done before she went back to school! 

She is already counting down the days to when she can take them out and put in her special butterfly dangly earrings from the butterfly house in!

I can't believe my baby is only a week away from turning a big 8!  Her excitement is contagious at the moment.  She unfortunately has spent the first part of this week and her second week of school at home with a pulled groin muscle.  I am praying she is back to full health by her birthday next Thursday.

She will probably miss the big athletics carnival that is on this weekend,but I don't want to risk further injury and drag out her pain, as they say you have to be cruel to be kind sometimes.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber you are very brave. I didnt get my ears pierced til I was 17! so well done - and they look beautiful
xc