Friday, May 11, 2012

A beautiful quote for a beautiful friend!

I found this over on Shabby blogs one of my favourite places to visit and thought what an amazing quote, just one of many inspirational quotes and photos that these amazing girls share with everyone, but this one reminded me of my close friend Linda and the struggle she has had over the last 2 years since loosing her husband.

 Her loss I am sure is something that has changed her and the way she sees life and the fact that she stills sees hope, opportunity and beauty in everything she does and displays it in her every day, just blows me away.  I feel so fortunate to have her as a friend, she is truly one of the most beautiful people I know on the inside and and the out.

I wish her now and always blue skies and butterflies as I don't know anyone that deserves more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And she truly does have a beautiful precious and incredible friend in you. i have tears in my eyes. xc