Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Possum comes for a visit!

Now I know that some people have quite a strong dislike for our fury little friends the brushtail possum, as they tend to like making their homes in peoples roofs, but I am just in love with our little friend, she(I am calling her a she as I have no idea of her actual sex but she is so sweet she just has to be a female!)comes and visits about once a week and I finally have photographic proof! 

I am struggling at the moment to take photographs manually at night with out every photo looking like absolute rubbish, so thankfully my subject was friendly enough to ignore my flash so I could take a couple of photos of her gorgeous little face!  I am quite possibly the first paparazzi photographer for possums!




I hope I haven't frightened her off lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like "her" - Pretty poss!
great pics.
cath


xo