Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Aidan's new haircut!

You know how they say that a good haircut can transform you into someone else, well I totally believe this now. I went and got my haircut today and while I was there I thought that I may as well get Aidan's haircut as well, cause his fringe is that long that he could hardly see. I knew there was some blonde coming through underneath, but I was so shocked when he finished getting his haircut, it looks like he had his hair coloured it looks that dramatically different.


I keep looking at him and for a split second I am like, "whose baby is that!" lol?????


This is the before shot!






To this!!!!




I still can't get over it, he looks so different. He is still our gorgeous cuddly, giggly little bunny but wow!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He has changed so much... And I cant get over how well he is babbling now... such a transformation from this quiet little curly haired bubba, to this loud, blonde, little man!!!! SO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

He has changed so much... And I cant get over how well he is babbling now... such a transformation from this quiet little curly haired bubba, to this loud, blonde, little man!!!! SO CUTE!!!

Kylie and Amber said...

I know what you mean Belle he is like another baby now......the new improved model lol! Actually I want a refund(only joking), this new model keeps me up all night lol! Thanks for the lovely comment!