Monday, November 14, 2011

Breathing in Spring!

We only have a small window of time before spring is gone and summer has appeared in Brisbane.  Every year I vow to stop what I am doing and go outside and just breath it in, as I just adore this time of the year!  The coolness in the early evening and the chirping of baby birds!  Flowers spring up all over the place and big beautiful trees showing us just how grand they can be!


I might not have taken it all in as much as I wish, but I cherished the strolls along our neighboring streets and just stopped to enjoy it all for just a second!  Perfect!


































































 On a final note, that prickly pear took its revenge on me, when I came a little too close, lets just say that Aidan and myself spent the rest of the afternoon removing unwanted and annoying prickles from what felt like every part of our body lol!  P.S.  Thanks Cathy for the tip off about the Prickly Pear even if it got me lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch! Yes they can be really nasty the ol prickly pear! lol! they look so luscious and pretty but they are so itchy!
love the ones of the kids throwing the leaves into the air and the little zebra finch in the water. great shot!!
xc
beautiful as always kylie