Friday, November 18, 2011

Disco inferno!


How much fun are school disco's!
I know one big 7 year old that had a ball!

There was face painting (this is where I spent most of the night) and crazy hair and a whole lot of dancing and running around!

We had a big sports carnival during the day and then ended the Saturday night with a disco, how much more enjoyment can you fit into a day!

Even though my legs were killing me and some lucky girl above went home with the best dressed year two it turned out to be a pretty close to perfect and impossibly fun Spring day!





How cool is that DJ, he certainly got the young ones clapping and a couple of bigger children also!


Then we went home, and mummy got to play with her camera!  A dress up costume, two excited and willing models one with crazy pink and yellow hair, and a model that wasn't quite as willing but didn't have much choice(lucky he can't talk and his tail was still wagging at the end, tiara and all)!  

We had so much fun and I had the chance to play with the flash verses high ISO and with a multitude of posses!  Now all I need is photoshop or something similar and to take a course so I know how to use it, so I can edit my photos
!
I feel the more I seem to learn about photography the more things I really don't know and need to learn!  At least I am having fun along the way!

I hope everyone has a rockin' weekend!










No comments: